How to Apply
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
All applicants should fill an online form, and submit the documents listed below:
- Copy of the undergraduate diploma (or a current transcript displaying that the undergraduate program will be completed before the graduate program begins)
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK’s International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution (the letter of equivalence must be submitted by the end of the first semester).
- Copy of English language proficiency test results (See SGS Web Page for details: https://international.khas.edu.tr/application-requirements )
- Transcript showing all courses taken and grades achieved in all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended or graduated from. If the transcript does not provide any description of the grading system, separate documents must be provided for the grading system of the relevant institutions.
- Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on it. If you don’t have a valid international passport at the time of application, please upload a copy of your national ID.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
- A personal portfolio showing selected architectural and related work of the applicant
The application period for the next Fall Semester is between July 5, 2021 and August 20, 2021.
Master Program interviews take place between August 31, 2021 and September 8, 2021.
Accepted students are announced on September 13, 2021.
The Fall Semester Classes start on September 16, 2021.
Click here for the Graduate Programs Academic Calendar.